Nidhi graduated with an MSc Law & Finance from the Faculty of Law & Said Business School, University of Oxford, U.K. as a Louis-Dreyfus Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholar. She has completed Executive Education in Public Policy from John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, U.S.A. She holds an M.A. in Economics for Competition Law from Kings’ College, London. She completed here first degree in B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) as a Gold Medalist and on Founders’ Scholarship from KIIT School of Law, KIIT University, Odisha. She has studied Post-graduate Diploma in International Trade and Business Laws from Indian Academic of Law & Diplomacy, Delhi and Diploma in Competition Policy & Law from National Law University, Delhi and has achieved highest possible grades. She also holds a Diploma in Investment Law from Universitat de Barcelona on a full scholarship/award endowed by oikos Model WTO, St. Gallen.
Apart from interning in 15+ reputed Indian institutions, courts, law firms and organisations during her law school career of 5 years, Nidhi has 7 years Post-Qualification Experience (PQE).
* She started her career as a LAMP Fellow (Legislative Assistant to Member of Parliament) while acting as a Legislative & Policy Aide to Hon’ble Members of Parliament of India (Both Upper House & Lower House).
* She worked as a Consultant in Law for competition law think-tank CUTS Institute for Regulation & Competition (CIRC), Delhi and NITI Aayog (erstwhile Planning Commission of India).
* She has served on the Faculty-Teaching Associate position of the Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA), Govt. of India and trained the civil servants and diplomats of India.
* She has worked as an Antitrust lawyer at Trilegal-a Tier I law firm of India and has served as an Expert in Competition Law in the Investigation wing of the Competition Commission of India, Govt. of India.
* Nidhi is currently a practicing Advocate in Delhi High Court & Supreme Court of India. She is the Founder of Institute for Commercial Law & Policy Research (ICLPR), Delhi-which is a not-for-profit institute to promote legal scholarship in Commercial laws and promote good-governance in the Indian financial system. She is also the Co-Founder of BlackPearl Chambers (Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi- a litigation Chamber dealing in various practice areas of law.
*She is a Global Shaper with the World Economic Forum.
Nidhi has won multiple awards both at national and international level in various Essay, Article, Debate and Moot Court competitions. Being a recipient of various scholarships, she is an established writer who pens down columns for financial newspapers in India. She has more than 60 published articles to her credit in various Books, journals, newspapers and Blogs. She has been invited to present her academic work at multiple prestigious forums/institutions like United Nations Headquarters, NYC, World Bank Headquarters, Washington D.C., World Trade Organisation, Geneva, Harvard Law School, U.S., Columbia University, U.S., University of Oxford and University of Cambridge in the U.K.