View this page in English or 简体中文
In its commitment to foster public-service oriented leaders, the Scholarships Programme encourages first-year WHT Scholars to undertake a pro-bono project of their choice. Scholars are permitted to do this in Oxford, their home country or elsewhere, with the only requirement being that it involves engagement in unpaid public service. Scholars may become involved in an existing organisation or project or start their own. Incoming Scholars should discuss any plans for a Pro-bono Project with the project in advance of undertaking any work.
You will find below examples of just some of the inspiring projects that our Scholars have led and participated in.
Latest Pro Bono Project reports
- Pop-Up Clothing Store for the Homeless in Oxford
- When Law and Public Policy Work Together
- A Generation of Korean leaders in Latin America
- WHT Summer Internship in Delhi
- Feminism and Storytelling
- The Oxford Microfinance Initiative
- Child Nutrition in Rajasthan
- The Triennial Provincial Action Plan for Education
- Improving Education in Ethiopia
- Summer Academy Discover